Blessing in disguise
I got pulled over by a cop for speeding yesterday, while on my way to church. It gets worse, this happened on the street where I live and I didn't have a license on me (.. I did go to the RTA on Saturday but my passport has expired also so couldn't get the license re-issued !) So I tell the cop the story of the lost bag and the expired passport and he checks it out with Rocks police and comes back to me, and says that I'm free to go and to slow down ! He couldn't issue me with a fine anyway as I have no license ! How funny ?
And today I get a call from the cops that they think they've found CCTV tape of the lady who stole my bag. So Sath and I are headed to the police station after work to identify the crim (feels like I'm in aTV cop drama).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment