Busy week
Some time last week I wrote..
This week has been a strange one... Most of my friends from overseas are all in Sydney this week !! My cousin Michele is in town for a week, Shah (uni mate) is here, Rox (church mate) is visiting with her boy friend, my classmate (from school) is also down. And they all picked this week... Weird !!
Went to Pink's concert on Monday, the first time ever I have been in a mosh pit (I usually get seats as don't like hot sweaty bodies within close proximity to myself..) but I got a free ticket from Mikey so I thought why not "embrace" the new experience.. Thankfully, we were right next to the front of the stage, so it wasn't that hot.. the show itself was spectacular - a circus meets rock meets gymnastics! I counted 3 girls who passed out even before the show started.. A daring young lady bared all during the concert.. the whole thing was very entertaining..
Today..
I was meant to post the above last week, but didn't get around to it :)
Updates for this week..
Michele has gone back to London and Shahnaz has left to Malaysia..
I have joined a gym to lift my fitness levels..
My mum and sister might be visiting me in June (during Mandy's school break).
Had a massage on Saturday, can't really say I enjoyed it..
My history teacher at school used to tell me that I could write great telegrams as all my answers were short and to the point, just wanted to check if I still could..
Yes, I'm very random..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment